From parents night out to family nights, we invite you to join us for special occasions and events throughout the year. Here are a few of the fun and faith-filled opportunities on tap for the fall:
2nd Tuesday of each month from 4:30 – 6:00 PM – Kids’ Min Night!
(gets under way 9/14!)
- For children in Pre-K through 5th grade
- Gym time, Bible Study, fun activities, snack
- Parents drop children off and return at 6 P.M. to join us for a 15 minute wrap-up time.
4th Tuesday of Every Month from 6pm – 7:30pm – Kids Ministry Night – Family Edition! (Gets Under Way 9/28)
- All the fun of Kids Min Night – with parents!
10/1 at 6:30 pm – Parent’s Night Out!
- Kids, send your parents out for the evening and come hang out with us. We’re going to have a blast! You can sign-up for this awesome night at pctr.org/parentsnight
Family Small Groups
(*Our next set of groups will kick-off the week of September 20th and will last approx. 7 weeks)
- Children play games, sing songs, study God’s Word and pray with our leaders
- Parents get to engage in some (low-stress!) Bible study and prayer time while also getting the opportunity to spend time with/get to know other parents better.
- Please reach out to me at ([email protected]) if your family is interested in jumping into a small group!